We welcome back to the show Toni Duchi, Executive Director of Greyhounds in Gettysburg® (GiG) and President of Nittany Greyhounds.
Taking place in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania April 25–28, 2018, GiG is the largest greyhound gathering in the United States. In this episode, pull up a chair and listen in on a conversation with Toni Duchi. She shares all you need to know about the event, now in it’s 21st year. You’ll hear about vendors for an amazing greyhound shopping experience, educational seminars, social activities, and more! Thanks to the dedication of countless volunteers, GiG has become the largest greyhound reunion in the U.S., with more than 1,000 sighthounds and their people (from all over the world) arriving in historic Gettysburg.
- Visit the Greyhounds in Gettysburg website for the schedule of events, accommodation information (hotels, motels, camp grounds B&Bs), registration, vendors, and more.
- Greyhounds in Gettysburg Facebook event page.
- Greyhounds in Gettysburg Facebook community page.
- Nittany Greyhounds website.
- General George Custer fought at Gettysburg. He also loved greyhounds. Discover more about General Custer and his dogs when you listen to the About Greyhounds podcast episode titled An Officer and His Greyhounds: George Armstrong Custer.
- Before traveling with your greyhound, get travel safety tips who you listen to the About Greyhounds podcast episode titled Planes, Trains, and Automobiles–Traveling with Your Greyhound.
Here’s access to all About Greyhounds podcast episodes, sorted by category.
We’re not too proud to ask! Please consider giving us a 5-star review on iTunes. When you do, the podcast will get in front of more people who love greyhounds.