Before you and your greyhound hit the road … or the rails or skies … you want to ensure that your dog will be safe and comfy. In this episode, we explore the different ways you can (and can’t) travel with your greyhound, along with tips about lodging when you get to your destination.
- Car safety: When you’re alone with your greyhound and need to travel by car, use the “Linda Lyman Loop” and headrest technique (slip knot) to safely get your dog in and out of the vehicle.
- BringFido.com is a global resource where you can explore over 100,000 places to stay, play, and eat with your greyhound (and other dogs).
- Who are Martis Jerk and Lady Greyhound and what do they have to do with traveling with my dog? Listen to this About Greyhounds episode to find out.
- Donate to Greyhound Friends of New Jersey (GFNJ) to help more greyhounds transition from track to homes of their own.
- Get your About Greyhounds podcast T-shirt! All GFNJ profits from the sale of this merchandise goes to our greyhounds.
We’re not too proud to ask! Please consider giving us a 5-star review on iTunes. When you do, the podcast will get in front of more people who love greyhounds.
4 thoughts on “Episode 20: Planes, Trains, and Automobiles–Traveling with Your Greyhound”
Comments are closed.