It’s one of our biggest fears––our greyhounds becoming lost. And, in a matter of seconds, it can happen to anyone anywhere. In the spirit of Lost Dog Prevention Month, listen in on a conversation with Debbie Geissinger, Founder and Owner of Lost Dog Search & Rescue. Debbie shares her professional tips on helping to prevent your greyhound from becoming lost and what to do in case he or she becomes lost, despite your best efforts.
- Lost Dog Search & Rescue website.
- Donate to Lost Dog Search & Rescue, a 501(c)(3) (non-profit) organization.
- Lost Dog Search & Rescue in NJ Facebook page.
- Lost Dog Search & Rescue Ocean County NJ Facebook page.
- Leash walking slip knot/Linda Lyman Loop video.
- Vehicle slip knot/Linda Lyman Loop video for leashes.
- Finding Your Lost Greyhound article by Michael McMann.
- Donate to help Greyhound Friends of New Jersey help more former racing greyhounds get to where they need to be next: loving homes of their own.
- Order 1 BarkBox, or a 6 or 12 months subscription through our special link and they’ll donate $25 to Greyhound Friends of New Jersey.
- Get your About Greyhounds podcast t-shirt and other merch. A portion of the proceeds of each item sold is donated to Greyhound Friends of New Jersey.
We’re not too proud to ask! Please consider giving us a 5 star rating and review on iTunes. Doing so will help get the podcast in front of more people who love greyhounds.