It’s one of our biggest fears––our greyhounds becoming lost. And, in a matter of seconds, it can happen to anyone anywhere. In the spirit of Lost Dog Prevention Month, listen in on a conversation with Debbie Geissinger, Founder and Owner of Lost Dog Search & Rescue. Debbie shares her professional tips on helping to prevent your greyhound from becoming lost and what to do in case he or she becomes lost, despite your best efforts.
- Lost Dog Search & Rescue website.
- Donate to Lost Dog Search & Rescue, a 501(c)(3) (non-profit) organization.
- Lost Dog Search & Rescue in NJ Facebook page.
- Lost Dog Search & Rescue Ocean County NJ Facebook page.
- Leash walking slip knot/Linda Lyman Loop video.
- Vehicle slip knot/Linda Lyman Loop video for leashes.
- Finding Your Lost Greyhound article by Michael McMann.
- Donate to help Greyhound Friends of New Jersey help more former racing greyhounds get to where they need to be next: loving homes of their own.
- Order 1 BarkBox, or a 6 or 12 months subscription through our special link and they’ll donate $25 to Greyhound Friends of New Jersey.
- Get your About Greyhounds podcast t-shirt and other merch. A portion of the proceeds of each item sold is donated to Greyhound Friends of New Jersey.
Here’s access to all About Greyhounds podcast episodes, sorted by category.
We’re not too proud to ask! Please consider giving us a 5 star rating and review on iTunes. Doing so will help get the podcast in front of more people who love greyhounds.