Halloween can be a fun holiday to celebrate. It’s also riddled with unsafe boobytraps for your greyhound. In this episode, discover what nine of those boobytraps are and how you can help to keep your greyhound safe on All Hallow’s’ Eve.
- Poison Help/Hot Lines for Animals
Please put the phone number(s) for your country in your mobile phone’s contact list or write the number down and keep it in your wallet.
- United States, ASPCA Poison Control Hotline – 888-426-4335
- Canada and the United States, Pet Poison Hotline – 855-764-7661
- United Kingdom, AnimalPoison Line– 01202 509000
- Other countries – Please call your your veterinarian to find out if your country has such a service and, if so, what the number is.
- Watch the quick Linda Lyman Loop (slip knot) video.
- Donate to Greyhound Friends of New Jersey to help more greyhounds find their ways to loving homes.
Here’s access to all About Greyhounds podcast episodes, sorted by category.
An important note: Jacqueline Howard and Albert Cavallo are not medical professionals and have not and are not providing medical advice specific to your dog. The content provided in this episode of About Greyhounds is intended as informational only. Seek the guidance of a trained and experienced veterinarian if your dog becomes ill or injured and before administering any drugs/medications, including over the counter drugs/medications.
We’re not too proud to ask! Please consider giving us a 5-star review on iTunes. When you do, the podcast will get in front of more people who love greyhounds.