Adopt a Greyhound Month continues! Adopting a former racing greyhound, or any dog, takes careful consideration. A greyhound may or may not be the right fit for your personal circumstances. In this episode, we’ll help you make an informed decision by taking you through the reasons not to adopt, as well as the reasons to adopt, a greyhound.
- Donate to help Greyhound Friends of New Jersey help more former racing greyhounds get to where they need to be next: loving homes.
- Top 10 Reasons to Adopt a Greyhound –– share this card on social media, print it to hand out to prospective adopters, or print it on business cards with your greyhound adoption organization’s contact information (e.g., website and social media).
- Kids and Greyhounds: Training Both to Life Together Part 1 About Greyhounds podcast episode.
- Kids and Greyhounds: Training Both to Live Together Part 2 About Greyhounds podcast episode.
- Trace your greyhound’s pedigree (family tree).
- Get your About Greyhounds podcast t-shirt and other merch. A portion of the proceeds of each item sold is donated to Greyhound Friends of New Jersey.
Here’s access to all About Greyhounds podcast episodes, sorted by category.
We’re not too proud to ask! Please consider giving us a 5 star rating and review on iTunes. Doing so will help get the podcast in front of more people who love greyhounds.