We recently conducted a survey of greyhound people and their gift giving habits when it comes to their greyhounds. Not surprisingly, we discovered that many of the respondents love to lavish their dogs with gifts. In this episode, we’ll reveal the full survey results. We’ll also share eleven “pawesome” holiday gifts you can bestow upon your greyhound.
- Help more greyhounds find their ways to loving homes of their own when you donate to Greyhound Friends of New Jersey. You can donate online with PayPal or a credit/debit card or mail your check to:GFNJ
PO Box 4416
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
GFNJ is a registered 501(c)(3) charity. In the United States your gift is tax-deductible.
- Share the infographic on our 2017 Greyhound Holiday Gift survey.
- Shop through Amazon Smile with Greyhound Friends of New Jersey selected as your charity of choice. They’ll donate a percentage of your purchase price to help greyhounds.
- When you shop through our special link and are a new customer, Chewy will donate $20 to Greyhound Friends of New Jersey.
- BarkBox will donate $25 to Greyhound Friends of New Jersey when you shop through our special link.
- Check out the extra large, greyhound-sized slumber ball from Drs. Foster and Smith.
- Your greyhound will be warm and toasty in the Voyagers K9 greyhound coat.
- Many greyhounds go nuts for the honky pig toy. Your greyhound just may love it, too. (If ordering, be sure to shop through Amazon Smile with Greyhound Friends of New Jersey selected as your charity of choice.)
- PetPeek is your greyhound’s window to the world … beyond the fence, that is.
- Perhaps the most hilarious dog toy we’ve ever come across, humungastache is sure to delight you and your greyhound.
- With Bake-a-Bone, you can quickly and easily make homemade dog treats for your greyhound. This product also comes with healthy recipes. (If ordering, be sure to shop through Amazon Smile with Greyhound Friends of New Jersey selected as your charity of choice.)
- Houzz offers these stunning crate covers for your greyhounds privacy. Several patterns available.
- A GPS tracker on your greyhound’s collar can help increase your chances of finding your dog if he or she accidentally gets out of your home. There are several choices available to you. Check them out, including Tractive and Whistle, so you can make an informed choice for the tracker that’s right for you and your greyhound.
We’re not too proud to ask! Please consider giving us a 5-star review on iTunes. When you do, the podcast will get in front of more people who love greyhounds.