Pull up a chair and listen to a conversation with renowned American greyhound artist, Linda K Evans. Ms. Evans talks to us about her technique, approach to her art, her Botanical Series with hidden greyhounds, and her greyhound, a celebrity in his own right, Sid.
- View the Linda K Evans website.
- The Linda K Evans Botanical Series Raffle for Candy Cane Rescue:
Each week through September 27, 2019, one of twelve signed, matted, 11″ x 14″ prints form the Botanical Series will be raffled for the benefit of Candy Cane Rescue (CCR). CCR’s mission is to rescue greyhounds and other dogs from the China meat trade, rehabilitating them and then having them homed in the USA, the UK, and other European counties.
- Open internationally––note that winners outside the USA will be responsible for shipping costs.
- View the gallery of each week’s print raffle on Facebook.
- Each chance is US$2; bulk chance discounts are available as follows, in US dollars:
- 26 for $47 (save $5)
- 36 for $65 (save $7)
- 48 for $86 (save $10)
- 60 for $100 (save $20)
- 72 for $119 (save $25)
- 84 for $138 (save $30)
- 96 for $157 (save $35)
- 108 for $176 (save $40)
- 120 for $190 (save $50)
- Chances are available via PayPal, debit, or credit card. Please indicate in your payment which print or prints, along with the allocation of your chances, that you’d like to enter to win.
- Virtually experience Linda and Ron’s gorgeous AirBNB, Kingsley Grist Mill, Covered Bridge and Waterfall, in Vermont.
- You can catch Linda K Evans and her greyhound, Sid at:
Enjoying this podcast? Please consider donating to your host’s group, The Candy Cane Rescue USA Fundraising Group. Your donation will help Candy Cane Rescue save more greyhounds and other dogs from the China meat trade.
Visit The Candy Cane Rescue USA Fundraising Group:
Here’s access to all About Greyhounds podcast episodes, sorted by category.
We’re not too proud to ask! Please consider giving us a 5-star review on iTunes. When you do, the podcast will get in front of more people who love greyhounds.