We love our greyhounds and are “greytful” to the adoption organizations that help bring former racers into our lives. These organizations rely on the generosity of their supporters. In this episode, discover 13 ways you can give back to your local greyhound adoption group––10 of them are free to you.
- Make a difference for greyhounds when you help Greyhound Friends of New Jersey.
- Watch the Haul Day video for a behind the scenes look at how many greyhound adoption organizations welcome their new greyhounds.
- If you’d like to help with a Greyhound Friends of New Jersey haul, contact us.
- Find out more about how your greyhound (or other dog or cat) can donate blood in NJ and the surrounding area. Northstar Vets makes a donation to Greyhound Friends of New Jersey when greyhounds adopted from our organization donate blood.
- Donate your birthday on Facebook to help your local greyhound adoption organization.
- Get the inside scoop on Greyhound Friends of New Jersey’s award-winning Prison Foster Program when you listen to this About Greyhounds podcast episode.
- Reveal what’s involved when you foster a greyhound when you listen to this About Greyhounds podcast episode.
- Walk for greyhounds with the free Walk for a Dog app.
- Shop at Amazon Smile and select your greyhound adoption organization as your charity of choice.
- With Good Search, you’ll get the latest coupons and offers at thousands of top retailers like Amazon, Macy’s, Target and Best Buy. When you shop with Goodshop, a percentage of your purchases is donated to your chosen cause.
- iGive is an online “shopping mall” with over 1,800 retailers. Your greyhound adoption organization will receive a percentage of your purchase price when you shop.
Here’s access to all About Greyhounds podcast episodes, sorted by category.
We’re not too proud to ask! Please consider giving us a 5-star review on iTunes. When you do, the podcast will get in front of more people who love greyhounds.